Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christofer Drew Ingle


Christofer Drew Ingle is the lead singer of two bands. One is quite well known, and that is
NeverShoutNever or Never Shout Never. This band has a light and catchy sound to it. it’s a beautiful sound. He also sings lead in another one of his own bands. This one is called Eat Me While I’m Hot. This band has a much heavier sound to it. While I love the light sound of Never Shout Never I also love the heavier sound of Eat Me While I’m Hot. They are both amazing bands in my opinion. As of right now I’m not sure if Never Shout Never is making music and I’ve heard they aren’t but they were amazing while they were. In my opinion. Though you can make your own opinion.
Never Shout Never
Eat Me While I'm Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment