Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ronnie Radke



I’m just making this to straighten a few things out about my beloved idol. Ronnie Radke, he went to prison for other things. HE DID NOT KILL ANYONE! Prison was actually a good thing for him, he admitted it in an interview, his own words. He wrote most of his album, ‘The Drug In Me Is You’ in prison. For some Falling In Reverse news, yes Mika is out, Ronnie fired him. (To be honest I always had a bad feeling about that one) So far they have not replaced him but I think they will soon. Hey they could be holding auditions. That and Ronnie IS NOT friends with Escape the Fate. To all you ignorant people who obviously haven’t heard his album. He still has bitter feelings towards them because of what happened and how it all went down. BUT he does not hate them and doesn’t encourage people to hate on his former band or former band mates. He’s working on the whole bitterness thing and he’s getting better at it, which is amazing because I don’t know if I could get over all of that, not even with years of healing. He is a strong man. If you have yet to see Falling in Reverse’s new Music Videos or you would like to see them/ hear them for the first time I’ll put links here for those: The Drug In Me Is You | I’m Not A Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment