Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Get Scared

Get Scared is a rock band. Their line up consists of four members. The three most popular go by Nick, Jonny B., and Bradley. There is also a drummer who I’m pretty sure goes by Danny. And This USED to make up Get Scared. That is until, not to long ago Nicholas Matthews  decided to leave the band. Johnny said there were no hard feelings and that there was no fight. He just wanted to go on his own. Though I think everyone knows how big a loss that is. Nicholas was the lead singer and an amazing one at that. He will definitely be missed. My question now is… where do the guys of get scared go now? Where will they find a new singer and how could he ever compare to Nicholas. If you have never heard Get Scared here are a few songs. Sarcasm (featuring Craig Mabbitt), If Only She Knew VooDoo Like I Do, and Deepest Cut.
Johnny B.



















Nick



















Bradley



















Danny




















I’ll be sure to follow up on this news when I find out whats going on with Get Scared, and even Nicholas Matthews.  Thank you everyone for reading. Remember, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment