Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Marilyn Manson

This one is about the MAN behind the name not the band. I'll make one about the band too though.
Marilyn Manson, real name Brian Hugh Warner. Lets clear up a few things about Manson now, shall we. No he does not tear apart animals at his concerts. No he didn't remove his lower ribs to suck his own... well the people who know the rumor know what comes next. He simply chose to do what others were to afraid to and in response people who didn't like him made up lies so others would not like him either. Yes he is a bit dark and twisted though thats part of his art. He actually has a new album out now. I've heard a few songs on it, its amazing so far. Its called Born Villain and if you like his kind of music you should definitely buy it, or at least look into it. Oh and another rumor that is 100% not true. He does NOT warship the devil, nor has he ever. He was actually raised in a religious family, went to a catholic school. Though probably because religion was forced down his throat he chose to resist it and that is how he has become known as Antichrist. Which I see nothing wrong with there are thousands maybe millions of people out there that don't believe in God and even more who are unsure about god and the whole concept. Brian is an artist and he also has his own wine, which is pretty strong from what I hear. He is 43 this year as of March I believe. Brian urges people to express themselves in anyway they feel they want, as long as it isn't hurting others around them, there is nothing wrong with expressing yourself. Though it seems that the public's general view on him has actually been messing with his mind, which honestly is no surprise to me. Imagine bullying on a practically national scale and no one doing anything about it. I believe that is what he has endured, not only the pressure of the public. I don't have much time now so I'll end here.

Here are a few pictures for you


No comments:

Post a Comment