Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Rant (First relationships)

-This is to one of my close friend's ex's who is obviously an idiot [WARNING: There is profanity in here, I use it when angered]-

How stupid and selfish do you have to fucken be?! Even a moron knows that when a sweet innocent girl has her first boyfriend she doesn’t KNOW how to act around him yet. She doesn’t know what to do. Life is a learning experience, what YOU teach HER or you learn together is all she knows. You have to be the biggest loser who has ever disgraced human kind that I have ever met. If you didn’t want to help her through her first relationship that STILL doesn’t give you any right to call her the worse girlfriend you’ve ever had you idiotic, worthless, senseless asshole. You leave her the FUCK alone. If you want to be a dick, do so to someone who deserves it. All she has EVER done was love you! She didn’t cheat on you, she didn’t insult you, she had nothing but nice things to say about you until you decided to turn on her. You were her first boyfriend, honestly how did you except her to act? You expect it to be hard wired into her brain?! If you wanted a whore, you shouldn’t have dated her. If you don’t know how the fuck to treat a woman you shouldn’t be dating let alone calling yourself a man. I think YOU have more to learn and more blame here then she could possibly have. Don’t you dare insult HER when you were ten times worse. My first boyfriend cheated on me 3 different times and he still knew more about how to treat a girl then you probably EVER will! And further more if you want to insult her do it to her face not over the phone you coward! Do it to her damn face so then she can come to me and I can get to you because I would have went off on you. Want to know the saddest part. I’m an even tempered person and making me mad is hard to do. DON’T FUCKEN PRESS MY DAMN BUTTONS YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN! Learn how to treat a woman, learn how to be a damn man before you go around insulting people, and people who don’t deserve it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment