Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Monday, May 7, 2012

If I was a Man

I think that If I had a penis I'd make a much better dude than most. I mean I'd probably make a better boy than I do a girl seeing as I know some amazing girls that I could totally get if I had a penis or would want more. Though of course I don't have a penis nor do I want one, I think it'd be awkward but being a boy seems so much easier. Girls are so much nicer. Well at least the ones I meet are. All around me girls are getting screwed over by jerks. UGH I just want them to feel better. :/ If only I was a guy, first I'd make sure those jerks didn't hurt my friends ever again then I'd show them how to be a real damn man!

No comments:

Post a Comment