Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Writers Block?

I know ALL writers, well all of the ones that I know hate writers block. I do too but I don't know if what I get is writers block exactly. I just get bored with writing it. I mean I feel like I can write more but I just have no desire to because my brain feels fried. I don't think that is exactly writers block I think that is just laziness. Though saying UGH I can't think of what to write! I have laziness. Well that just sounds way less professional. I think I'll call it burn out... or Brain melt. Yeah brain melt sounds much more like what it feels to me. Maybe that's just me though. I may be the only one to get brain melt. Seeing as I named it I'm sure other people call it different things if they do have it. Mostly because the name I chose sucked. Anyway I was writing a story well actually one then I melted. After that I started another one. Neither are finished but I hope to finish one of them or preferably both. Well what do you guys think of putting my stories on my blog? Is that a bad idea? I don't really know...

No comments:

Post a Comment