Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What lies Beneath the Surface

Many people judge others on things as simple as their outer appearance or how they may dress. In reality how people dress and who they really are have nothing to do with each other. I have seen people that scare me and I would typically expect them to be rude or scary. When in reality they were the sweetest person in the world. For example a Youtuber named Blake Bliss. If I just simply saw him I would think he was going to be rude and scary. I think everyone's mind just immediately processes people a certain way. There isn't much you can do about that itself but you can give these people who may look unpleasant the benefit of the doubt. Using Blake as an example again Blake Bliss is the most kind, gentle, caring person I have ever seen on youtube. He literally cares about all of the people that watch his videos. I love his personality so much and I have never even met him. The point is the people that you wouldn't normally talk to because they may seem a little different are sometimes the most amazing people to be around. You never really know until you actually meet ans talk to them. That goes for the other way around as well. You may think, wow this guy/girl looks amazing but in reality they could be so rude and obnoxious. I'm not saying the people are the opposite of what you think of them, I'm saying you should really get to know someone before you really decide if you want to be their friend. You never know, people may surprise you. I know I was surprised a few times. I know this is a message most people think they already know but I don't think many people actually do this. They may claim they do but they really don't or at least the people I have seen don't. I think it is something we should all do more often though. Thank you for your time. And if you were wondering who Blake Bliss is I'll show you one of his Videos: Blake Bliss-Beyond Bliss(Day24) <<< It is amazing, you can click it to see it. CLICK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment