Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Excuses

I know I haven't posted and it seems like forever to me as well. You may be like Bleh! I don't care but I do, Anyway I was on vacation for a week. After that I had to keep my "cult" (I know weird thing to call it) on Vampire Freaks, going. It is actually very active despite the fact I only have like 6 people who actually post. I'm also very proud of the progress my blog has made in my absence and I will try mu best not to be absent anymore. Mostly because this is my favorite one of my blogs. I'm also planning on writing something called Writing is an Escape. It shouldn't be to long because I have a minor case of A.D.D or something and my train of thought seems to get off track a lot... Then again it could just be all that crap about today's youth and T.V/Video Games/ Computers... I'm not quite sure. Back to the point, I'M BACK! And though I don't really know who the people are that read this because I don't stalk my views... Though it does seem like they give you the choice somehow... I'm not that skilled. Anyway, back on topic. I'm back and I've missed writing very much. And if you are viewing... Thank you so much for your support! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment