Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dahvie Vanity


Okay so here is where I will tell you what I know about Dahvie Vanity from the band Blood on the Dance Floor! Okay so his full/real name is Jesus Dahvie Torres. His parents are from Puerto Rico but he was born in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Though he was born in North Carolina he was raised in Florida.Growing up he was bullied and called fat and so he let that hate inspire him and he worked out and became who his is now because of it. That is one reason he has the saying, let the haters hate or what ever it may be. He teaches his audience not to listen to what people say or to turn the negative comments into productive criticism like he did when he was younger. His parents were also in the Military. His eyes are hazel green and he is 5'7"(5 feet, 7 inches). Oh and he was born September 5th, so if you want to give him a gift or something. On top all that his girlfriend died and so in honor of her he made the song Believe. It is an amazing song and it makes me want to cry especially knowing the story behind the whole thing. Oh and a random fact: He likes Chicken... A lot apparently. :3 I found this all... well almost all on a video but I don't quite remember how to find it so I'm afraid I can't link it here. 
Anyway! Thank you for reading! ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing and he is an amazing person thnx this helped a lot. I'm going to start reading your blog more and help spread your blog out.

    ReplyDelete