Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BOTDF Mom

Okay so I'm a big Blood on the Dance Floor fan and so I watch a lot of things about them. I watched one video and found the most amazing comment about BOTDF being banned or kicked out of the warped tour... Here it is "I am a mother of a 15 year old who attended Warp Tour with her I love BOTDF. Where can I sign a petition for the band to stay on tour? I would love to know why these parents are allowed to drop off their 11 year old children anywhere let alone a concert! In most states you cannot even leave them home alone! I bet those girls weren't being so innocent that day and got busted or scared so they now have a story at someone else expense! my best wishes to BOTDF .....Jess's Mom" I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world. Rarely ever do you see a mother stick up for her child's music and support their musical interest. Heck my mom doesn't really support much that I do. She is to close minded and set in her ways but this mom was totally open to her daughter's interests. I would love a mom like that. Some people may find it embarrassing but let me tell you I'd do anything to have a mom that was that way. So Jess you are one lucky girl. Anyway I just thought that was absolutely amazing! I thought I'd share it with everyone and maybe it is something moms can learn from. As long as you're open to things like this I think you and your child will have a better relationship. The most you can do is try and my advice is to try because like I said if I had a mom like that I think I'd be in heaven. I wouldn't mind going to any concert with my mom as long as she liked it with me. Maybe that is just me though? Well I don't think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment