Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Blood on the Dance Floor obessed loser

I slept literally ALL day...I missed like 6 text messages... And one by the guy I like and haven't talked to in forever. UGH I fail at life. I have to try to regulate my freakin sleep cycle. On the bright side my cult on VF is doing better than expected. Yeah I clearly have low expectations. Ohh ha ho I'm so boring. This is what the diary of a lifeless person looks like... -.-' Well yeah I'm making Blogs for my voices instead. They do better than me. Oh and on a different note. My friend doesn't like me listening to Blood on the dance Floor, she thinks they're perverted. Crazy girl... This is not perverted: Blood on the Dance Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment