Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blogs

I have edited all my blogs to make them look prettier. Well pretty in my eyes. Including this one and I'm so proud. Now I have to do some more research on mental illnesses for my 'The Voices Speak' Blog. I'm actually really glad I added that because it will help me stay focused on my studying. Oh and I started following one Blog, she's writing a story and I absolutely love to read. I hope she doesn't find that weird. That is what Blogs are for, isn't it? They are to have people follow and to read. Well I thought so, Oh and I still don't know what a member is sadly. Blogs are kind of confusing to me still, I'll get used to it though I just know it! :D I also plan on having song reviews soon just because I LOVE music! If you're reading this tell me what you think of the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment