Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Role Playing (Not the dirty kind)

I don't really see the point of this when I doubt a soul will read it but I am bored soo... Here goes nothing. Well I love writing and living a life that is not my own. That is why I have many characters I like to play. One is Jayden he is a schizophrenic killer. He has some major anger issues and kind of snaps sometimes. He's very strong and very violent as well. (Which is nothing like me) Oh it's so fun to pretend. Another is Jayyson.He is a deceptive and cruel demon. He doesn't care about anyone about himself. His back story is pretty cool though but again he is nothing like me. In my role playing I rarely play a girl and due to the fact that I have one I find that fairly unusual.  I don't really understand it but okay... That and the fact all the sides of myself I argue with in my head are all men just makes me a tad bit confused. That reminds me, I also play a character named Jeremiah. I've also written a lot about him. He's one of the sides of myself. He's kind when he needs to be but usually he's cruel and ruthless. XD I so would never read this if I was me.... And I am, so sad. Oh so very sad. Well anyway. If you want to find and meet those characters after wasting your time reading this, You can find them and me on Vampire Freaks [dot] com/His_Guardian_Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment