Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nocturnal

Lately It seems that I've turned into an owl or something. No matter how hard I try to sleep it just doesn't work until the sun comes up and no matter how hard I try to stay awake that never works until the sun comes down... Uhhh my internal clock is all screwed up! Then there is the fact I have no life and get bored after I wake up. Then there is the fact of what I dream about when I am asleep. One night I dreamed of my ex and it made me cry. Another I dreamed of one of my best friends. Yeah and not in the way I SHOULD be dreaming about my best friends. It's just horrible. When you start dreaming of human interaction you know you're lonely... Actually I haven't slept since like six o'clock yesterday because that is when I woke up. Yeah I don't know how to fix it but if anyone does could you please tell me in the comments? Anyway I'm thinking of making a blog for my more... talkative... sides? I don't really know what to call them exactly. Yup that's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. I know boring... should have named my blog... >WASTE TIME HERE< Hmm wonder if I can change its name...

No comments:

Post a Comment