Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Death...

Death... I never really thought about people dying around me much. It is a pretty morbid thought. Of course I have thought of it and cried but I hoped it would never have to come to that. Its different when someone you know loses someone they love. I tend to block out things that will hurt me. Hold my feelings back but I can't help but be sad that his father died. It makes me think about how I would feel so could better understand him. The problem is that I detach myself from others and/or any situation I may be in that is uncomfortable. Which give me a hard time when I'm trying to feel others pain and that is what I want to do right now... It just makes things so complicated. I don't know how to feel. I hope he rests in peace and that he had a good life but I can't really help that. I also hope that Robert some how finds the strength in himself to carry on and hopefully be happier again. He wasn't really a cheery guy to begin with. I just hope he finds an aura of normality after such a tragedy. All I can really do now is pray because he doesn't have the heart to talk to people at the moment. I can't say I understand but I can see why he wouldn't want to talk to anyone and could see why he would be upset. I want to help but honestly there probably isn't anything I can do about this situation. I wouldn't even know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment