Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Status Report!!!

No followers. Or members... Whatever a member is... Yeah If you're reading this and even so much as have a good guess to what a member is then can you PLEASE tell me because I feel retarded for not knowing. And for all you technical junkies I know what retarded means and it doesn't mean mentally challenged it means slow! And that is how I feel, slow. So ha! I win! Anyway here is some more news. I got a some American people reading this apparently, or at least LOOKING at it. I feel so proud. And I just wanted to say thank you if you are reading this. Well here are some personal stats I am single... Oh yeah! No not really being single actually makes me quite depressed. Umm I'm around 5'4"(5feet, 4inches) or 5'3"(5feet, 3inches) I don't know how much that is metrically though, sorry. I've actually been asked that though and I didn't know what to say. Oh how I hate that there is more than one system of unit measurement. Anyway... Yeah I just kind of want to know what in the world a member is. Well I'm gonna go shower now!(To much information?) 
~See ya! Thank you for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment