Welcome

This is a Blog full of my inner most thoughts and opinions. Some times there are deeper then others, its just how my mind works.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Different=the same

I see myself as just like every other girl in the world. I don't see anything really "Special" about me. Maybe the difference between me and any other girl would be that I don't really try. I don't pretend to be like everyone else because that is cool. I don't say I like certain bands or artist because others do. I like who I like and if you don't like the then that is just to bad. I know there are girls out there like that but I also know there girls out there who pretend. I on the other hand am one that doesn't. But I am the same as everyone else in some ways as well. For example, I like the same kind of guys every other girl likes. I always have because those are the kind of guys I was raised around, like my uncle, they were the true out casts. I love the way they look but I hate how they all claimed to be original, claim to be unique when really all these scene/emo kids are a dime a dozen. I hate to be rude but honestly for every one emo/scene kid there is a dozen that look exactly like them. I know that might be very offensive but it's true and it is the same with those kinds of girls and all the people who try to look like them. I can honestly say that I can't blame any of the people who try to be like them though because they are just afraid of not fitting in. Though I look nothing like any of these people. I know exactly I classify and I bet I don't fit in anywhere but I won't change that. But believe me sometimes I wish I could just look like everyone else. With their scene/emo look so I won't be picked on and I could just blend in, maybe find a boyfriend. Though I DON'T look like that and I am shunned for it. I'm not like everyone else. I don't go out and party, drink or have sex. I stay home, I write, I study, I draw, I spend time with my family. I don't have a million friends that all they know about me is my name. I have a little group of friends but they know everything about me. I mean it sounds good and all but sometimes I just wish I could fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment